Terms of Service
If you book a cleaning with Maggy Maid, you agree to our following Terms of Service. Maggy Maid is a house cleaning referral agency. The cleaners we refer are independent domestic workers. Maggy Maid takes pride in referring reliable, experienced and hard-working cleaners. Please check back on this page, as these terms may update without us notifying you. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please email or call us and we will be happy to explain them in further detail.
Last updated: February 8, 2017
1. An appointment is considered confirmed when you book online with your credit card or you submit your card over the phone and verbally confirm the appointment. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied within 24 hours of your appointment.
2. If you have an issues with your cleaners or their cleaning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Claims Department within 24 hours after the job was done. Your claim will be responded to in the order in which we received it in 1-3 business days. Remember email is the fastest way to get our attention and resolve your concerns in this matter due to our high call volume on a daily basis.
3. Our rates are $60 per hour for a team of 2 cleaners Monday - Saturday, $70 per hour on Sunday and $70 per hour for a Move In / Move Out / Post-construction cleaning 7 days a week. The rates are non-negotiable as they are set by the cleaners, not the agency, unless otherwise advised. Gratuity is optional and not required if you don't feel 100% satisfied.
4. The cleaners we refer are hard working people. They count on Maggy Maid to collect payment for them. Cleaners make a living on your payment. If you are not 100% satisfied with the cleaning result, Maggy Maid will offer assistance for both you and cleaners to achieve the best possible agreement. Maggy Maid does not offer free cleanings.
5. We work with our cleaners based on cleaner's own schedules. Maggy Maid cannot guarantee the same cleaners every time as schedules fluctuate. We will let you know in advance if anything changes with your appointment. We will try our best to ensure that your request will be answered in a timely manner.
6. Please provide parking opportunity for cleaners. An appointment will be considered "cancelled" and the $50 cancellation fee will be applied if cleaners have to leave due to parking inconvenience.
7. Maggy Maid reserves the right to refuse service to an unreasonable request.
Our goal is to provide a reliable cleaning referral, so you can sit back and relax when you book with us.
Maggy Maid is not the employer of the domestic worker that is referred to you. The domestic worker may be an employee, or an independent contractor, depending on the relationship between the client and the independent housekeeper. Generally, if the client directs and controls the manner and means by which the housekeeper performs his or her work, the client may have employer responsibilities including employment taxes and workers compensation, under state and federal law. For additional information contact your local Employment Development Department and the Internal Revenue Service.