Terms of Service
If you book a cleaning with Maggy Maid, you agree to our following Terms of Service. Maggy Maid is a house cleaning referral agency. The cleaners we refer are domestic workers. Maggy Maid takes pride in referring reliable, experienced and hard-working cleaners. Please check back on this page, as these terms may update without us notifying you. If you have any questions regarding these terms, please email or call us and we will be happy to explain them in further detail.
Last updated: May 23, 2017
1. An appointment is considered confirmed when you book online with your credit card or you submit your card over the phone and verbally confirm the appointment. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied within 24 hours of your appointment.
2. If you have an issues with your cleaners or their cleaning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Claims Department within 24 hours after the job was done. Your claim will be responded to in the order in which we received it in 1-3 business days. Remember email is the fastest way to get our attention and resolve your concerns in this matter due to our high call volume on a daily basis.
3. Our suggested rates are $35 per hour for 1 cleaner with a 3 hour minimum, Monday - Sunday for general cleanings and deep cleanings. The price drops to $33 per hour for 1 cleaner with a 3 hour minimum for monthly cleanings Monday - Friday, after the first initial cleaning. The price drops to $30 per hour for 1 cleaner with a 3 hour minimum for weekly and biweekly cleanings Monday - Friday, after the first initial cleaning. However, customer may negotiate rate with cleaners. Gratuity is optional and not required if you don't feel 100% satisfied.
4. There is a 1-2 hour window of arrival for the cleaners. Based on many factors, such as traffic, finding new homes, finding parking, bringing in equipment and navigating from one home to another, we cannot guarantee exact arrival times. The cleaners try their best to arrive towards the beginning of the arrival window. If they need an arrival adjustment, we will notify the customer.
5. The cleaners we refer are all hard-working people. They count on Maggy Maid to collect payment for them. Cleaners make a living on your payment. Maggy Maid does not offer free cleanings.
6. We work with our cleaners based on cleaners' own schedules. Maggy Maid cannot guarantee the same cleaners every time as schedules fluctuate. We will let you know in advance if anything changes with your appointment. We will try our best to ensure that your request will be answered in a timely manner.
7. All bookings processed online or by email are for general cleanings only. This implies that your home has been cleaned within the past three months and is in reasonable condition. If not, we suggest you add the Deep Cleaning extra for a more detailed cleaning. The maids we refer will consult with you before the cleaning begins to assure that every one's expectations are set at the beginning.
8. We suggest that if it your first time booking a cleaning from us or a booking with a new team, that you are present at the beginning of the cleaning to have an initial walk through with the maids. We also suggest that you arrange to either be present for the duration of the cleaning or return 10 minutes before the maids are finishing so you can see the cleaning they did in the final walk through.
8. Please provide parking opportunity for cleaners. An appointment will be considered "cancelled" and the $50 cancellation fee will be applied if cleaners have to leave due to parking inconvenience.
10. Maggy Maid reserves the right to refuse service to an unreasonable request.
11. Maggy Maid is not the employer of the domestic workers it referred to you. Depending on your arrangement with the domestic worker, you may have employer responsibilities.
Our goal is to provide a reliable cleaning referral, so you can sit back and relax when you book with us.
Maggy Maid is not the employer of the domestic worker it referred to you. The domestic worker may be your employee or an independent contractor depending on the relationship you have with him or her. If you direct and control the manner and means by which the domestic worker performs his or her work you may have employer responsibilities, including employment taxes and workers' compensation, under state and federal law. For additional information contact your local Employment Development Department and the Internal Revenue Service.
By clicking Agree, entering your full name and today's date, you agree with Maggy Maid's Terms of Service